21.10.10

Its been a while.

I am trying a new diet of sorts..  It's temporary, and will undo itself shortly..  But, meanwhile I have no energy to sew, garage sale, or even, *gasp* do a sweep by the G-Mart on the way home from work.

I'm feeling better this week though, and fortified by a nice dinner of chicken livers last night (plain, fried with salt, while Mr Snork hid in the other end of the house, pinching his nose), I think it's sew time. 

I wonder if I can pull it off before Halloween:

 I also like these two:



I wonder how speedy I can be.. 

2 comments:

  1. 1. Ring Mistress
    3. Pirate Wench

    Both suit you.
    You are in control.

    Of course you can pull it off. Yards of netting and remnants. Don't be fussy about perfect fit - costumes are approximate and you can always use safety pins (this straight from my old days in theatre and one of the mantras of a respected costume designer I worked with.)

    Nice to have you post again.

    Sorry Ro.. er... Mr. Snork doesn't like chicken livers. My father and I used to go out every once in a while for a private lunch or dinner of liver - chicken and otherwise. Bacon and onions, of course. It was special. I cherish the memory with a smile.
    We did understand that the smell and look was not for everyone.
    Oddly, everyone in my family loved Pate...

    Props to Mr. S for not actively gagging and running away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had a chicken liver in ages...it's definitely not for everyone, lol. Poor Mr. Snork.

    Glad you are feeling a little better. I don't know how much time you have, or how much time it's supposed to take to make this costume, but you got 7 days from today. So in the words of Tim Gunn, "make it work!" :)

    ReplyDelete